Ides of March Book Giveaway
Hey guys! Want a copy of Glamour in Glass and fifteen other books? Seventeen of your favorite, award-winning and best-selling authors have teamed up to offer this giveaway: a copy of each of the following books to one lucky winner!
- THE LANTERN by Deborah Lawrenson – NY Times bestseller modern gothic novel of love, secrets, and murder—set against the lush backdrop of Provence
- THE FIREBIRD (ARC) by Susanna Kearsley –A twin-stranded story that blends modern romance with 18th-century Jacobite intrigue, traveling from Scotland to Russia, from the NY Times bestselling author of The Winter Sea
- THE TWELFTH ENCHANTMENT by David Liss – In Regency England, at the dawn of the industrial era, magic and technology clash and the fate of the nation rests in the hands of a penniless young woman
- COLD MAGIC by Kate Elliott – An epic adventure fantasy with a decidedly steampunk edge where magic – and the power of the Cold Mages – hold sway
- THE MAPMAKER’S WAR by Ronlyn Domingue – A mesmerizing, utterly original adventure about love and loss and the redemptive power of the human spirit–releases March 5th!
- DRACULA IN LOVE by Karen Essex – ”If you read only one more vampire novel, let it be this one!” -C.W. Gortner, author of The Last Queen & The Confessions of Catherine de Medici
- RED, WHITE AND BLOOD by Chris Farnsworth – High-octane supernatural thriller, a sequel to The President’s Vampire
- THE HOUSE OF VELVET AND GLASS by Katherine Howe – The House of Velvet and Glass weaves together meticulous period detail, intoxicating romance, and a final shocking twist in a breathtaking novel that will thrill readers. From the author of bestseller The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
- THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL (ARC) by Carolyn Turgeon – The Fairest of Them All is an inventive, magical fairy-tale mash-up about Rapunzel growing up to be Snow White’s stepmother, out in August 2013 from the author of Godmother and Mermaid
- THE BOOK OF LOST FRAGRANCES by M.J. Rose – A sweeping and suspenseful tale of secrets, intrigue, and lovers separated by time, all connected through the mystical qualities of a perfume created in the days of Cleopatra–and lost for 2,000 years by bestselling novelist M.J. Rose
- THIEFTAKER by DB Jackson – Combining elements of traditional fantasy, urban fantasy, mystery and historical fiction, Thieftaker will appeal to readers who enjoy intelligent fantasy and history with an attitude
- GLAMOUR IN GLASS by Mary Robinette Kowal – Glamour in Glass follows the lives of the main characters from Shades of Milk and Honey, a loving tribute to the works of Jane Austen in a world where magic is an everyday occurrence
- DEVIL’S GATE by FJ Lennon – Devil’s Gate is exhilarating urban fantasy, with first class writing and characters that are unforgettable beyond the last page
- THE MISSING MANUSCRIPT OF JANE AUSTEN by Syrie James – ”A novel within a novel honoring what we love most about Austen: her engaging stories, rapier wit, and swoon worthy romance. Pitch perfect, brilliantly crafted.” —Austenprose
“A magical book!”—RT Book Reviews
- THE CROOKED BRANCH by Jeanine Cummins – “Wonderfully written, with strong, compelling characters, it is a deeply satisfying combination of sweeping historical saga and modern family drama, a gentle reminder of the ever-reaching influence of family”–Booklist
- A NATURAL HISTORY OF DRAGONS by Marie Brennan – The story of Isabella, Lady Trent, the world’s preeminent dragon naturalist, and her thrilling expedition to Vystrana, where she made the first of many historic discoveries that would change the world forever
- THE RECKONING by Alma Katsu – In the tradition of early Anne Rice, a gorgeously written sequel to The Taker that takes readers on a harrowing, passion-fueled chase that transcends the boundaries of time
The contest runs from March 1 – 15 and winner(s) will be notified within 48 hours. We’ll give away one set of books per 500 entries.
Enter by using the form below. Please note that this contest is open to residents of the US, Canada and the UK only and by entering, you agree to be added to the authors’ mailing lists (don’t worry; you can always unsubscribe from any mailing list at any time).